Tour Specific Updates
General Updates for the
- Valve extenders, dry lube, 3' micro USB power cables, 3' USB C power
cables, USB wall chargers have been added to the parts and accessories
we will have available for sale on the road.
- The prices of all parts and accessories have increased. Click
Here for the current list of prices of all available parts
- If you register using a paper registration form:
- You can now submit your payment through Zelle.
- We no longer have incoming fax service so you can't send us a copy
of your completed form this way any more.
- Registration is now open for all events!
- Web site updated with 2023 dates for all tours!
- Due to skyrocketing prices for fuel, food, coach busses, and many other
tour services the regular registration price of a full tour has increased
by $50.00, each riding day of a partial day tour has increased by $10.00
per day for all participant types (rider, non-rider, and volunteer), and
the prices of transportation services has increased significantly.
- The late registration fee has increased by $25.00 from $125.00 to $150.00
for full tour riders and by $5.00 from $25.00 to $30.00 per day for all
partial day tour riders. The late fees for non-riders has not changed.
- We have added "e-bike" as an additional option for the type
of bike you will be transporting and there will be an additional $30.00
fee to transport e-bikes. This is because e-bikes generally require special
handling and care since they are are typically heavier and/or take up more
room in our vehicles than standard upright bicycles and therefore cannot
be transported on any outside roof racks and must be transported inside
a support vehicle.
- The fee to transport bicycles that require special handling and care
(recumbents, e-bikes, tandems, etc.) has increased by $5.00 from $25.00
- The price of many merchandise items has increased:
- The price of Bicycle Illinois jerseys has increased by $10.00 from
$79.99 to $89.99 ea.
- The price of Bike Wisconsin and Bicycle Illinois water bottles
has increased by $2.00 from $9.99 to $11.99 ea.
- The price of Bike Wisconsin Baseball Hats has increased by $2.00
from $23.99 to $25.99 ea.
- The price of Bicycle Illinois Baseball Hats has increased by $2.00
from $15.99 to $17.99 ea.
- The price of Extra Bike Wisconsin and Bicycle Illinois T-Shirts
has increased by $2.00 from $14.99 to $16.99 ea.
- The additional price of oversized t-shirts (size XXL and
XXXL) are still $2.00 extra.
- The price of Bike Wisconsin and Bicycle Illinois Polo Shirts has
increased by $2.00 from $23.99 to $25.99 ea.
- The additional price of oversized polo shirts (size XXL and
XXXL) has increased by $0.50 from $2.50 to $3.00 extra.
- The price of Bike Wisconsin patches has not changed.
- The price of the following extra services has not changed:
- Towel rental
- Standard and jumbo tent rental
- Chair rental
- Mechanical support plan
Major Previous General Updates
- If you already have a car in a stopping town,
such as at the start and/or end of an event,
we will not provide separate hotel baggage service.
Instead, you will need to transport your baggage
yourself between the supported hotel and main
baggage drop off location such as the main lodging
site or long term parking location.
- If you sign up for the Mechanical Support Plan,
you will need to specifically request the pre-ride
inspection yourself as we will not be able to
search out each participant individually to provide
procedures for postponed 2020 participants
posted. Unfortunately, we can only allow postponed
2020 participants to register for an event at
the original 2020 pricing schedule one time. Click
Here for more information.
- The number of days you register for the optional
Towel Service, Tent Rental, Chair Rental, and
Mechanical Support Plan must be the same as the
number of days you will attend the event. For
example you cannot register to ride for six days
but only register for two days of the Mechanical
- The late fee for full registration for riders
of all week-long events has increased from $100.00
to $125.00. The late fee for all other riders
and participants of all other partial day and
non-week long events and services has increased
from $20.00 to $25.00 per day. The late fees
for non-riders of all week-long events and all
other extra services and merchandise has not
- No refunds will be issued in the event we are
unable to run an event due to circumstances beyond
our control. These circumstances include but
are not limited to disasters (natural and/or
manmade), pandemics, war, acts of terrorism,
government regulations, strikes, civil disorder,
curtailment of transportation facilities, or
acts of God. (Force Majure)
- Only online registration will be available four weeks before the start
of a tour in order to assure that we receive all of your information and
payment in a timely manner due to laspes in mail service. This deadline
also corresponds to the regular registration deadline for all week long
Here for more information.
- Bike Wisconsin patches added to extra merchandise items!
- We have changed our online registration service provider to RaceRoster.com for
- The price of all tours will increase by $5 per day for full tour registration
and $6 per day for partial day tour registration including all non-riders
and volunteers due to significantly increased rental fees for our main
lodging sites and rest stop locations (parks). The prices of all other
tour services and merchandise will be the same as last year, including
our transportation services before the start of the tour!
- WE NO LONGER ISSUE ANY REFUNDS
AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. If you do not participate
and would like a refund you MUST purchase
an individual travel insurance plan, which will reimburse
you according to the plan coverage. Click
Here for more information about our refund policy.
- You will need make sure to bring your own floor pumps with you. We will
not be providing floor pumps for general participant use in the morning. Click
Here for more information about our floor pump policy.
- We will now be providing hotel baggage delivery service for free if you
stay at one of our supported hotels in each stopping town! Click
Here for more information.
- Bike Wisconsin water bottles, extra t-shirts, baseball hats, and polo
shirts are now for sale!
- We are still working on developing a new Bike Wisconsin jersey and
will follow up when they become available.
Here for more information about our major pricing and
- Bike Wisconsin will no longer charge any additional fee for any personal
SAG vehicles to attend the tours. This is because we believe that the more
support our participants have on the road the better, and we want to encourage
that. We will still require an On-Tour Vehicle Permit for them though so
that we know how many vehicles to expect.
Here for our general overall polices and procedures
for all events (you will be redirected to the Bicycle Illinois web
- Moving forward, Bike Wisconsin will follow the same
polices and procedures that we have developed over the past
14 years for Bicycle Illinois, as applicable.
- We are also looking forward to keeping and incorporating
the best previous polices and procedures from Bike Wisconsin
into all of our events as we move forward!
- A partial day option will be available for all events in case you are
unable to attend every day of any event. Each day of a partial day tour
registration will cost about one fifth of a comparable full tour registration.
tours will continue to be operated under the "Bike Wisconsin" name. Likewise, all
of the previously existing Bicycle Illinois events will continue to be
operated under the "Bicycle Illinois" name. We will also be
changing the overall name of our company (currently 'Bicycle Illinois')
to better reflect the expanding range of cycling events we now offer.
If you have any good ideas for an exciting new name for our growing
company we would love to hear it - please let us know!
- Bicycle Illinois and
Bike Wisconsin are now one company! Click
Here for our transition announcement!