Here for the overall general route
between stopping towns including the rest stop locations overlaid on
2021 Ride Schedule:
- Sat. July 10th - Arrival day in Boulder Junction
- Sun. July 11th - Layover day in Boulder Junction (optional)
- 0, 20.2, 45.2, 67.0, or 76.1 miles
along the Heart of Vilas bike trail
- These are the round trip distances
to our rest stop locations,
although you can turn around anywhere you want!
- Mon. July 12th - Boulder Junction to Park Falls
- 49.7 miles
- Tue. July 13th - Layover day in Park Falls (optional)
- 0, 14.6, 38.5, or 53.1 miles
- There are 2 optional 14.6 and 38.5 mile loop routes
out of Park Falls
- Wed. July 14th - Park Falls to Mercer - 35.3 miles
- Thu. July 15th - Layover day in Mercer (optional)
- 0, 20.6, 34.0, or 54.6 miles
- There are 2 optional 20.6 and 34.0 mile loop routes
out of Mercer
- Fri. July 16th - Mercer to Boulder Junction
- 15.8 or 36.2 miles
- There is an optional 20.4 mile loop route out of
Total mileage - 100.8 to 305.0 miles
We will be riding
the beautiful new Heart
of Vilas County Paved Bike Trail System as
one of the highlights of the tour!
Please note all mileages are approximate and subject to change.
tour will be a loop (starting and ending at the same location) with
a layover day in each stopping town.